Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Busy Bee

Life has been crazy.  I have no internet at home.  We're supposed to get internet installed (or whatever) tomorrow.  So, hopefully things will be better then.  But it's not like I'll ever be home anyways...  I have absolutely no time to unpack and organize my home.  And since we went from a huge house to a small apartment, there's a lot of organizing that needs to be done.  All I want to do if I ever have a break is rest.  School, work, unpack, ugh...  Oh, and I think we're all still healing from the move over the weekend.  Since we didn't have a Uhaul, it took us a very long time using two trucks and an SUV-type car.  And trust me, moving stuff up three flights of stairs is annoying and tedious.  And I didn't even move the big stuff...  Well, hopefully, life will be a little more bearable after this week.  I just have to survive the first week of school.  Hopefully things will get easier.

1 comment:

  1. good luck! Moving is so hard :( But don't freak out, you'll get it done eventually :)

    ReplyDelete