Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snow

The snow has finally come...  It snowed Friday night and Saturday morning.  Gizmo was not too happy Saturday morning.  I had to uncover a little bit of grass, so he'd do his duty.  And it's funny watching him walk.  He's already missing a leg.  But when there's snow on the ground, he avoids it as much as possible.  That means holding one leg up and walking with two the whole time.  His left legs getting wet are definitely worth the sacrifice to keep the right hind one dry...

I took Gizmo on a walk today.  He was excited to go outside because it meant relieving his bladder.  But then I put his coats on (yes, two coats for Gizmo).  And he glared at me.  When he realized I was taking him on a walk in the cold with the snow out, he wasn't happy.  I had to drag him at first.  He wouldn't budge.  Finally, he started walking although it was a slow walk.  Once we got going, he was super happy.  His tail started wagging. But every time we encountered a bit of sidewalk with snow on it, his tail went between his legs, and he walked very slowly and with a lot of caution.  It was funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment