Friday, December 31, 2010

Warm Moments

So, the snow is really melting.  I went out this morning and was completely shocked to see the grass...  We've been dealing with a lot of fog lately though.  So, visibility has been down by a lot.  I'm looking forward to the new year and possibly going window shopping (worth the free truffle from Godiva) and being super lazy...

Did I mention I have awesome friends who really know how to cook?  And they gave me a couple of their recipes.  I'm so excited to make the almond-flavored looking bar treat (reminds me of marzipan which I'm very much addicted to)...

My New Year's plan will be coming up shortly.  I kind of gave up on New Year's Resolutions since I rarely attempt to implement them...  So, instead I'll write down my future plans and where I'd like to see myself in the future and call that good for a resolution.  Last year, I wrote about what happened to me in the last decade instead and talked about how I wanted to exercise more (relative to 2009, I did exercise more in 2010 - haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment