Thursday, September 2, 2010

Today

Jared and Amanda

We have been married for 1 year.

We have lived together for 4 years.

We have been a couple for 6 years.

We have known each other for 11 years.


Happy Anniversary Jared!  Who would have thought two kids could have made it this far and still be happy?  Me, of course!!  I'm so glad I have you in my life Jared.  And I look forward to many more awesome adventures to come with you.  We're at the best part in life to have these adventures...

If you had asked me 8 years ago whether or not I would have considered dating you, I would have rather have eaten dirt than think about saying yes.  You were just a guy who gave me a black eye and didn't back down on my dares and taunts (like most gentlemen *sissies* did).  And look at me now.  I'm married to you and the happiest person ever.  You make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment