Saturday, September 11, 2010

Gran Torino


This was a movie I wanted to watch, but I didn't fully understand what it was about.  But it's definitely worth watching.  I recommend it, and I can't truly say how good it was without giving it away.  Disclaimer: there is a lot of swear words and racial slurs.  Clint Eastwood's character is a racist, grumpy old man.  I didn't think anything of it because my grandpas are both grumpy old men who tend to say racist things also.  So, his character fit right in with how I view old men...  Anyways, the movie deals with the older generation accepting the newer generation and finding out that race is only skin deep.  That's not doing the movie justice, but I recommend it anyways.  I can also state the fact that this movie brought tears to my eyes (yeah, I'm an emotional girl).

No comments:

Post a Comment