Friday, February 5, 2010

Tick Tick Tick

Sooo... Phoenix was a lot of fun. I was busy the majority of the time, but I enjoyed it. The weather was very nice. The only downside was the long 14 hour drive. The drive home was so long...  The picture below is of the Region B Collegiate Leadership.



Then I came home. And my life went back to being super busy. I'm doing so much right now. Classes, homework, work, taking care of the dog, SWE, seeing my husband, and reading my book (my me-time). Even though I have a full plate, I'm happy right now. I know I could go for a day off where I don't have anything planned, but I know that's not coming up anytime soon.

I made an idiot out of myself two days ago after making dinner.  I made mizithra cheese spaghetti.  All it is is mizithra cheese, butter, and spaghetti.  The butter has to be browned and then filtered to get rid of the solids.  I just kind of forgot about the fact that boiled butter is kind of hot.  So, I filtered the butter and the container it was flowing into was a plastic measuring cup (key word:  plastic).  The butter melted a hole into my cup.  I couldn't believe I had jut done that.  Definite blonde moment...

Jared got me tulips yesterday. They're so beautiful. My favorite flowers... I'll have to take a picture once they've bloomed. And I guess I do have to say that even some of the most non-romantic men can have a good thought on trying to give romance back to their girls. I love my husband.

We are going to Salt Lake tomorrow. I got a new bowling ball, and I'm getting it drilled tomorrow. I'm so excited. Hopefully this new ball will help me. And the superbowl's on sunday. Ugh, I'm excited for this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment