Saturday, February 27, 2010

February Blues...

So, I am now 22 years old.  My birthday was on wednesday.  And what did I get?  A friggin nasty cold...  I missed school on friday and pretty much slept for most of the day.

Other than Jared, I think my step-mom was the earliest at telling me happy birthday.  My parents called me later that evening to tell me happy birthday and that my presents are on hold.  My dad told me to let him know what I want.  But I really don't know what I want for my birthday...

So, the dryer I got two weeks ago seems to be the only birthday present I got.  But that's okay.  I know my parents will be there for me when I need them and that's all I need.  Plus, I ordered some more vampire books from amazon.  And they're supposed to arrive on monday.  So, hopefully, I can fit some time in for those.

And now I probably need to go back to work...  Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment