Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Into the Abyss

So, I have officially switched from a concurrent student to a regular, normal student.  I had to switch due to a financial aid technicality, but I think it'll work out for the better.  So, what does all of this mean?  I am graduating in May with my bachelor's degree.  I can go look for a job.  I can go look into graduate programs at other schools.  If Jared happens to get the job he wants, I can up and move away with him.  And if none of that happens, then I can go back to Utah State in the fall and work on my master's degree as was originally planned.

Cool beans.  And decision decided just on time.  The Career Fair at USU is tomorrow.  A few edits to my resume, and I'm off to find a job (maybe).

You are looking at the already-married-soon-to-be graduates...  Jared, a physics major with minors in math and geology.  And me, a biological engineer with a minor in chemistry.  Hah, what geeky freaks we are.  Our children will have no chance at being intellectually dumb in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment