Friday, March 5, 2010

Easy Day

So, I was kind of excited for today because I knew it would be kind of relaxing and boring...  Gizmo went to the veterinarian dentist today.  He had three teeth pulled.  And he's been laying down the whole day trying to get over the anesthetic and his sore mouth.  I feel sorry for him.  He sounds like a gerbil at some moments because he's making so many noises with his mouth.  He just doesn't want to be bothered right now.  On another note, Gizmo is one expensive dog.  I spent way too much at the vet's today.  But at least he's healthy.

So, Jared and I decided to set a goal with our job hunting.  We've decided to apply to at least one company a day.  It's an easy way to keep myself actively looking for a job, and it's not going to overwhelm me.  I hope we're able to find something...  Maybe I'll just look for an internship somewhere.  I don't know.  I think I will start looking into other graduate schools also.  I don't know.  One day, I may know what I want to do in the near future.  Until then, I'll ask God to guide the way and maybe throw me into the right direction (otherwise, I may go the wrong way again).

No comments:

Post a Comment