Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Day

So, the career fair was today.  There were absolutely no good swag at the fair.  And as we all know, that's the major reason I go to these things (other than to find a job of course).  I had an interview at the beginning with an irrigation company.  And then they asked to cancel it and do a phone interview.  So...  I don't know where that will go.  In fact, I don't know where I will go....

Is it bad that I hope Jared finds a job somewhere?  That way I can just up and move with him.  And then I have a couple of months to get my act together and figure out what I want to do with myself.  I think I seriously want to do chemical engineering.  That's where I want to be in the workforce.  It's just hard to make recruiters see that I am a very much qualified person.  You're talking-down-to-me just intimidates me a little bit.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment