Friday, March 12, 2010

Birthday Surprise

Yes, I know my birthday was over two weeks ago, but Jared decided to give me my birthday present yesterday.  And oh boy was it a surprise...  Instead of going out and buying it, he asked me if I wanted it for my birthday to make sure I wouldn't freak out over the cost.  This all occurred around 8:30 pm last night.  When I found out what he planned on getting me, I couldn't say no after getting over the cost.  So, after dinner, we went to Wal-Mart and got me my birthday present.  Here is what it is...
Apple iPod touch 32 GB (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL
Needless to say, I was up until two in the morning playing with it.  I've only added artists A-D.  I got a lot more songs to add to it.  But, oh, I am so excited!!!

And now Jared wants one...

No comments:

Post a Comment