Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Car Crash

There were a few car crashes in Cedar City today.  Story here.

There's a reason why I hate driving with semi's on the freeway.  After the first semi hit five cars, another car was stopped behind the semi.  And another semi couldn't brake in time.  The car ended up pinned between the semi's.  It killed the driver.  There were 20 vehicles total in this accident.

And then a trooper was trying to respond to the freeway crash.  Another car crashed into the trooper killing the driver and passenger.

Sad day.  My thoughts and prayers go to those involved in those wrecks.  And I thank God everyday for keeping me safe on the roads everyday.  I know I take my safety on the road for granted sometimes.  So, maybe we all need to take a step back and remember to be safe drivers...

No comments:

Post a Comment