Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Confessions of a Shopaholic

So, Jared and I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic today.  It was an awesome movie.  There were so many true statements said in that movie.  The main character explains why shopping is so addicting.  It makes you happy to try new things on and buy new things.  And then you get home and lose your shopper's high.  So, you have to shop again.  Did you know there are actual hormones that are released while you're shopping and trying new things on?  That's how we get that happy feeling.  Anyways, there was an awesome quote said by the main character's father.  It was something along the lines of, "It's not my things that define me; it's my family that defines me."  That's a lesson that everyone can benefit from.  The movie was an awesome feel-good movie.  Go see it.  It'll keep you laughing.  And I'm sure most guys would enjoy it also.

1 comment:

  1. I was really surprised by how much I liked this movie too! I thought it was going to be all silly and gushy. And it was, but it wasn't ONLY that. It had really great lessons and a moral.

    ReplyDelete