Thursday, August 5, 2010

Unhappy Camper

I am a little frustrated right now...

But work is going pretty well right now.  I'm in a lot of orientation classes and will be taking classes for probably the next three months.  So, it's a nice transition from college.  The only difference is I'm getting paid this time around and the subjects might actually have something to do with what I'll be doing while at work...

Going from working little to nil all the way to full time has been a big adjustment.  I've been getting to work at 7:45am and leaving around 5 ish some days (6:30 yesterday).  So, it's definitely taking some getting used to.

The moving company still has our junk.  And I miss my junk now.  It would be really nice to have a tv, couch, and kitchenware right about now.  They're waiting for a truck to become available to deliver our stuff.  And I'm coming to the conclusion that I will not recommend this moving company.  You think it'll be great and so convenient.  But after they screw you over once or twice, you'll decide it really wasn't that convenient after all.  Oh well...

Trying to transfer my stupid prescription over is also difficult.  I finally got my insurance stuff all situated.  So, I went to call the doctor's office to leave a message about calling in my prescription (note the message part, not call and talk to).  Come to find out their office hours are from 8:30 to 4 and ask that you call at that time.  Um...  I work before, during and beyond those hours.  And I really don't think I'd enjoy calling you guys at work because I'd have to give you personal information that I don't need the people around me to know about.  What really gripes me is the fact that calling during office hours will still end with an answering machine since they never answer their phones anyways.  So, why the hell do I have to call during a certain time to leave a damn message?  I am very frustrated right now...

But other than that.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment