Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weekend

I think yesterday was one of those days where you know why there's the saying "Thank God It's Friday!!!"  I have been a little overwhelmed and was ready to burn out by the end of it all.  And the funny thing?  I just sit in classes most of the day and learn new things.  But it's a lot of new things.  That's how it'll be for a little while.  But I'm happy.  I love it...

So, I got the whole prescription business fixed and set.  So, so happy.

And that night where I was so frustrated?  I took Gizmo potty in the evening and a stupid mosquito bit me on the forehead.  That's right, my bad day ended with a bite on the forehead.  I guess I deserved it, haha.  And today, I noticed there's a pimple on top of the bite.  So, on top of avoiding the need to scratch my forehead, I have to avoid the need to pop my pimple.  I love mosquitoes...  Actually, I think I hate them.

We're not doing a whole lot this weekend thanks to the moving company still holding onto our stuff.  I took Jared to my work, so he could see the buildings, art, and all that coolness that people talk about there.  Did I mention there's going to be a slide in my building?

Anyways, just posting to mention that I'm happy again and not so frustrated.  And I could get used to this, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment