Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Road Trips

So, things I learned from my experiences this weekend:

1.  Dramamine does not work well while in a van that tends to swerve a lot.  My stomach just ends up being disconnected from my mouth.  So, while I feel like puking, it doesn't happen.  So, I let my mind wander to what our guts would look like on the road if the swerving continues.

2.  Hypoglycemia is a curse.  It makes me think irrational thoughts and say horrible things.  And since it is a family trait, I do not want kids.  Some one who acts just like me while hungry, I might just have to shoot him/her...

3.  This is probably the very first moment in my life where I have decided I don't want to have girls.  They're too squeaky and idiotic.

4.  New medications make me sick.

5.  I hate road trips.

6.  Californians have a very messed up sense of what cold temperatures are.  While we were stripping down to our shorts and still managing to sweat, we heard some Californians say they hate the weather and that it's too cold (while putting on a sweatshirt).

7.  I think I might have actually figured out how to bowl with my new ball.  Now I just need to laern how to place it...

8.  Utah State basketball rocks my socks off.  We went to the basketball game at San Jose State.  I'm pretty sure Jared and I were the loudest ones there (we would've been the quietest at the Spectrum).

9.  San Jose was fun.  But I'm glad to be home.  I'm glad to be the driver again.  I'm happy to see my dog.  I'm happy to have a home with my husband that isn't shared with anyone else.  And most of all, I'm happy there are no girls that squeal at the top of their lungs...

No comments:

Post a Comment