Monday, August 9, 2010

Blessed

I must come to the conclusion that I have been blessed.  I love life.

* I have a nice job that I truly enjoy.
* I have a wonderful husband that I am absolutely in love with.
* I have a happy and adorable little dog.
* I learned how to reverse into a parking spot.
* My commute to work is, for the most part, super easy and traffic-free.
* There is a Target five minutes away from me.
* I graduated with a bachelor's degree.
* I am only 22 and have plenty more years to come in my future.

Life is good.  I'm thankful for where I am at.  And I think I could totally get comfortable with this.

On another note, Jared had his first experience with a toad the other day.  I'll give him credit with the fact that the sun was going down when he saw the toad.  But he completely jumped and freaked out over it.  I laughed so hard.  It's funny how the bugs and small critters here are very similar to the ones in Georgia.

The weather decided to go against me again last night.  There was a spectacular lightning and thunderstorm outside around 3 in the morning.  The lightning woke me up.  And then the thunder creeped me out.  It's nothing like the storms in Utah where you only see it in the distance.  The thunder was right on top of us.  Also, lightning struck really close to the building and made the whole building shake.  And then I thought of an earthquake and felt much more at ease, haha.  I think the fact that a tornado could happen here still freaks me out a tiny bit...  So, I was up when I should have been sleeping last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment