Monday, August 16, 2010

Paper Anniversary

Jared and I have been married for a year (plus a day) now.  And if you had asked me last year where I thought I'd be today, Wisconsin would never have been on my mind.  Originally, I had planned on doing graduate school.  So, I thought I'd still be at Utah State right now.  Unfortunately, graduate school isn't for me right now.  I'm much happier being where I'm at and working for a company.  It helps that I actually have good benefits and will have money in two weeks (looking forward to that paycheck).






That was a great day!!  And now onto some good news...  The moving company has called and given us an estimated time to give us back our stuff.  We will actually have our couches, tv's, kitchen cookware, and all that other stuff of ours.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment