Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pictures

I never posted pictures from the last picture-taking event I did.  My mom wanted pictures of her family before I moved.  So, I asked Becky to take our pictures again...

top - Jared, me, Connie (mom), Richard (step-dad), Matt (brother), Lindzee (Matt's gf); bottom - CJ (brother), Cortnie (sister)





My mom, brother and I.  If you look at the technicalities, Matthew is the only full-blooded sibling I have.  But I never bother with technicalities.



The pictures were great.  It was all kind of bittersweet.  The pictures were done at a time where Jared and I were both dazed yet stressed.  Jared had just suffered the lost of his grandpa.  And we were both preparing to move across the country.  So, that time frame was all bittersweet.

If you live in the Salt Lake Valley and are interested in photos.by.becky, check out her website or Facebook page.  She does an excellent job!

Speaking of dazed, I still seem a little dazed about this whole move.  We've mostly unpacked all of our boxes with the exception of a select few.  I've been working for about three weeks.  We've lived outside of Utah for almost a month now.  Yet it still hasn't completely hit me.  I'm still astonished with the fact that I don't live in the West anymore.  I'm definitely glad to be out of the hot and dry environment, but I still have no good understanding about my current location.  It still surprises me to hear that I'm 3.5 hours away from Chicago.  I'm probably 7 hours from the Canadian border.  It's just all weird.  Maybe one day, I'll be better with my geography.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment