Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Update

Work is going well.  I especially like the idea of getting off of work at four.  The only bummer is I have to wake up early in order to be there by seven thirty.  But oh well.  I'm enjoying it.  And the people are great.

Since going back to work, my reading rate has plummeted.  I was pretty much reading a book a day.  Now it's taking me two to three days to read a book.  Oh, and I won a book off of Goodreads.  I'm excited.

I will be doing some online Christmas shopping this weekend.  I decided I don't want to do actual retail shopping because the stores are too busy.  And the feel of the computer underneath my hands is more appealing.

Gizmo really needs a haircut.  His hair's getting long.

Lots of randomness.  Sorry I don't have anything awesome or exciting to say.  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment