Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cry Baby

I had one of THOSE moments...  A very bawling, girly moment.  One of those moments where it would have made more sense if I were a kid doing what I did.

I teared up and my lower lip jutted out into a pout.  And then I bawled...  "I feel so left out.  And you don't want to hang out with me."  And then the sounds came with the crying...

Five minutes later and I was done.  I don't really understand what came over me.  It doesn't make much sense.  I'm a little humiliated.  But I'm glad my husband didn't slam the door in my face during my breakout moment (he probably knows that'd just make it worse).

Stupid medications driving me crazy.  Hopefully my body will adjust, so my mental state can too.

1 comment:

  1. That would happen even without drugs :) It's part of being a girl, haha. Seriously, if you don't cry uncontrollably at least once every 2 months, something is wrong :)

    ReplyDelete