Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Spring is almost here.  And it feels like it even though it hasn't reached 60 degrees yet.  But it's definitely short-worthy weather, lol...

And with spring comes allergies.  My eyes have already begun to water.  My throat has some itchy days and some not-so-itchy days.  I'll definitely be able to tell everyone when the grass really starts to grow though...

And along comes the baby fever.  Well, actually, I don't think the baby fever ever left me.  I've been so baby-hungry lately.  And seeing everyone (well, almost everyone) around me popping out babies like it's nothing is so not helping...  I really hope Jared finds a job outside of Utah by the end of the year.  Or I hope I find a job somewhere outside of Utah.  Here's to hoping.  I just want to see my future kids.  See what they'll look like.  Will they get the blonde hair genes from me or the brown hair genes from Jared?  Will they be jumbo-huge babies like every single baby in my family or the extra-small babies like every single baby in Jared's family (my bet's with the first one since baby size tends to follow the mom's genes)?  Will they get my stubborn "I-can-and-will-do-it-myself" trait or Jared's "whatever-I'm-not-going-to-argue" trait?

I guess I'll end on a weird, crazy note.  Isn't it weird and kind of funny to think that my future baby will never weigh as little as my dog weighs?  My dog will always be easier to carry...

No comments:

Post a Comment