Friday, February 18, 2011

Project Print

I've decided to print my blog so I have a paper record of life according to my blog.  Now this isn't such an easy task considering I've been blogging for almost 6.5 years.  Funny fact, I've actually been dating my husband longer than I've been blogging but only by a few months.  So, my blog does kind of go over the beginnings of my relationship with Jared.  However, we had 5 years of growing up together before dating.  So, we had that typical boy/girl relationship where you beat the crap out of the opposite sex to impress them (oh, is that not typical?)...

Anyways, back to my project.  I have 700 pages to print out, place in sheet protectors, and add to the awesome binders I bought the other day.  And fyi, Blogger was not my first blogging site.  I've only been using it since 2009.  Before that I had used LiveJournal.  And while I definitely enjoyed the option of privatizing or creating friends-only individual posts, it seemed LJ just couldn't keep up with the 'new' factor...

Guess I'll get back to my project.  Or maybe bedtime is in order...  As much as I try to stay up late on the weekends, it rarely happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment