Saturday, February 12, 2011

Inception

Inception

So, after being told by a million people to watch this movie, I finally watched it last night.  And let me tell you, it lived up to my expectations.  It was a really good movie.  I know a lot of people were disappointed because the idea wasn't original.  But whatever, it takes a lot for an idea to be original these days...  The story-line was awesome.  The cinematography rocked.  Did I mention the music was awesome?!  Yeah, if I find myself loving the music/soundtrack, then you can bet I loved the movie.  Inception was directed by the same guy who directed the Dark Knight.  Also, Dark Knight's composer composed the music for this movie (also did Sherlock Holmes - no wonder I liked the music).  So I highly recommend it.  And if you watch it and decided it wasn't worth it, then obviously we have very different tastes in movies (and music :p).

No comments:

Post a Comment