Friday, November 12, 2010

Books

Here's an update on the books I'm reading...

My Sister's Keeper: A Novel
I read this in October.  It was super sad.  Predictable, but sad.  I need to see the movie now.  This book also helped me appreciate my childhood moments in the hospital.  They weren't life-threatening visits.

Marley & Me tie-in: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog
I have seen the movie for this one.  And now I'm reading the book.  It's okay as far as nonfiction goes.  Definitely not the normal reading for me.  But I'm enjoying the funny moments.  But this book is also making me a little baby crazy (the mood will pass, I'm sure).

I haven't had a whole lot of time to read lately.  So, I've been slacking.  I have a ton of books to read.  And for the two books that came out that I need to read and will read eventually?

Ghost Town (Morganville Vampires, Book 9)
I started this series in May.  It is definitely young adult fiction, but I enjoy the books.  This book's from the Morganville Vampires series.  Another twist to vampires that I really enjoy reading.  I will probably read this after Marley and Me.

Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods, Book 5)
The Blue Bloods is another young adult vampire series.  This one isn't as great as the other ones I read, but I still enjoy the story.  The last book I read in this series, I was so lost until right at the very end.  It left me confused and bored.  So I have a feeling I'll be rereading the whole series before I start this book to make sure I'm up to speed with everything.  This series definitely has a twist to vampires.  They're the fallen angels that must spend eternity on Earth separated from God because of Lucifer's deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment