Saturday, November 27, 2010

Haircuts

Did you know we spend more on Gizmo's grooming than we spend on our own combined?  Other than the shampoo and conditioner, I really don't spend money on my hair.  And Jared has a do it yourself approach when it comes to cutting his hair.  I thought about getting a haircut today, and decided I didn't want to go anywhere...  So, only Gizmo got a haircut today.  And he was super happy afterwards.  He can now see.  He's a lot cuter when you can see his eyes.  But he loves going to the dog groomer.  He shows off his new do afterwards, and thinks he's king of the world.


Why yes, Gizmo frequently mistakes his canine species for a feline one.  Sunbathing on the couch. 

Before the haircut.  We couldn't resist it.  After realizing Gizmo would fit into a stocking, that's where he went.  He wasn't too happy with us.  Oh well, it was completely worth it.

The infamous tongue sticking out.  Almost all pictures we have of him, he's got his tongue sticking out.

So far, I have very little Christmas shopping done.  Probably about fifty bucks worth which equates to some-odd 8 people.  And if I can help it, I'm solely shopping online for Christmas presents.  And I wait until I have a coupon before I shop (yes, still a major bargain hunter).  I will probably get a lot more done next week once Jared gets his discount.  And then I have to ship all of the gifts off.  Better hurry up with this non-shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment