Monday, January 25, 2010

Wake Up!

Last night was not a good night at all... First off, I woke up sick and was pretty much sick for an hour. Then I went back to bed. The next thing I know, an alarm's going off. Me in my sleepy mode can't quite figure out what alarm is going off. It's an unfamiliar alarm. And of course, my mind immediately thinks of the carbon monoxide alarm. By that time, I'm a half-asleep, freaking-out crazy woman running mad. I ended up cracking the balcony door to make sure I wasn't going to be poisoned. And by this time, Gizmo's wondering what on earth I'm doing and why I'm letting the freezing cold air in. I finally decide to walk into the living room area to figure out what noise is going off (or to run outside like a mad woman under carbon monoxide poisoning -- who knows?). Come to find out, it's the stupid weather clock's alarm going off. How it ended up turning on, I have no idea... So, back to bed I went. And yes, I remembered to close my balcony door.

On a better note, I did have an awesome dream. It gave me a wonderful feeling. It was kind of like one of those movies where you have no idea what's going on until everything ties in together at the very end. But it was good. I just have not the slightest idea what it was about now...

No comments:

Post a Comment