Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Arizona

Did I mention I'm going to Arizona next week?  The Society of Women Engineers region conference is next week in Phoenix.  And here's the best part (not).  We're driving down....  14 hour drive here I come.  There'll be three of us girls driving down.  So, this'll be interesting.



Jared's going down to Vegas this weekend for a small bowling tournament.  So, I'll be home by myself.  Not that I get to miss him or actually try to enjoy my alone time.  I got work to keep me company.  It'll never leave me alone anyways...

Did I mention that I'm planning on continuing my leadership in SWE?  This year, I am the Region Collegiate Communications Editor.  And it's had a lot of perks.  I got to meet amazing people, and I had the opportunity to travel.  It was a lot of fun.  Plus, potential employers have heard my name, and that's always a plus.  Anyways, I'm running for the Region Collegiate Senator for next year.  My friend's doing it right now.  And from what I've seen, it looks like something I'd enjoy.  So, here's hoping to the elections swaying to my benefit...

No comments:

Post a Comment