Saturday, January 2, 2010

Moving

Did I mention I will be moving in a week?  We're moving back into an apartment complex.  That way, we won't have to deal with the crazy landlord here.  The thing that will make moving so difficult is the fact that our apartment is on the third floor.  I've never lived on the third floor in a 3-level apartment complex.  I have always lived on the second floor (and I've lived in probably 10 different 3-level apartments).  Wait, I think I have to take that back.  I did live on the third floor for two months when my mom dragged us to Missouri.  I try not to remember those memories.



Anyways, I'm hoping Gizmo will like the new place.  Hopefully, he won't freak out too bad since his life will basically be a little upside down once we move.  Oh, and he's not allowed on the balcony or on the stairway without a leash.  The space between the bars isn't small enough for Gizmo.  And knowing his luck, he'd have one of his clutzy moments right next to the bars and fall off the balcony.  But that's not going to happen...



I've been packing up stuff today.  I think I did quite a lot of packing even though there's a lot more to do.  I just hope that this new place works out for us.  And I'm really hoping our neighbors aren't too noisy.  Geez, this is going to be a difficult transition.  But it's for the better.  I'll be closer to school and stores.  So, preparing for a different home journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment