Monday, February 21, 2011

Trip

We leave for Utah in three days.  I'm excited and I'm looking forward to a great birthday.  A day that involves no work and traveling on airplanes.  Also, the weather will be nice to me and let me travel without any issues...  But considering my track record with my birthdays being perfect days (huge sarcasm there), we'll see how this one goes.

2010 - Taco Hell
I had worked through the whole day and didn't have time to celebrate my day with Jared.  So, when he asked where I wanted to go to eat for my special day, I chose Taco Bell because it was relatively close to the school and it'd be quick.

2009 - Liquor
I spent this day at the liquor store.  I could legally buy alcohol.  But the liquor store was a big letdown, they didn't even card me.  Also, the green apple schnapps gave me heartburn...

2008 - Flat Tire
My birthday was on a Sunday; Jared and I had spent the weekend in Salt Lake.  We went to the Cheesecake Factory and returned to a car with a flat tire.

2007 - Oh Brother
My brother was taken to DT for drug paraphernalia.  Also, one of my posts leads me to believe I was mad at Jared for not giving me enough attention (typical diva me).

2006 - Sick
My first chance at being an adult and what did I do?  I got a full-time job at McDonald's (pretty adult of me, I know).  I was also sick that week.

2005 - Teenager
Need I say more?  Still trying to find myself in the wrong crowds (I don't think I ever found myself).  I also spent the weekend in Georgia (so it wasn't all that bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment