Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bed

Jared and I will soon be the proud owners of a brand new mattress and head board.  I am so excited to have a comfy bed and something that'll let us sleep comfortably...

Simmons Beautyrest Anniversary Keegan Plush Pillow Top Mattress - Twin Size

It kind of looks like that.  It's a king size, so we hopefully won't fight over bed space.  Surprisingly, the hardest part about shopping for a bed set was the head board.  Jared didn't want one to begin with, but I wanted one.  And then we couldn't agree on one due to very different tastes.  We did find one that had drawers and storage under the bed, but that was over our price range.  I just wanted something nice but simple.

Next up, we'll have to buy Gizmo a staircase, so he can get on and off the bed easily.  For those who laugh, he has arthritis in his one and only front leg.  And I really don't want to hurt him any more than necessary with having a higher bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment