Saturday, February 5, 2011

PetSmart

So, there's never a dull visit to PetSmart here...  The last time Gizmo and I went, someone brought his horse to get his picture taken with Santa.  That was a funny and interesting visit.  However, today's definitely wasn't funny.  And in hindsight, I'm glad I got distracted by the parking spot that was covered in snow...

While in PetSmart, a semi ran into a parked car which made the car run into another parked car in the parking lot.  This second car that got hit would've been my car if I had paid attention to open parking spots while trying to park my car.  Fortunately, I ended up parking a little further away.  So, while leaving PetSmart, I got to go to my car which was parked next to the wrecked car, but mine was left unscathed.

Apparently, the semi had run into this car only a couple of minutes before I left.  And the driver was cussing and smoking in the lot while he waited for the owner.  I know snow makes parking lots a lot smaller for all vehicles, but you'd think someone who drives big vehicles for his profession would have better parking lot driving skills.  Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment