Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pictures

So, I never got around to posting pictures from two point five weeks ago.  My friend, Becky, took our pictures. She did a fantastic job.  And one day after graduation, I will get around to printing the pictures for my own benefit.  Some time after graduation.  When I no longer have school stress to worry about.


This is probably my favorite picture.  Other than my looking away, this picture is perfect.  Gizmo is actually looking at the camera and sticking out his tongue.  I love it!


No one can say that Jared and I are not in love.  Granted, our version of affection involves me punching him because he won't hold my hand.  Nevertheless, I believe we are ever so much more in love than when we were younger.  Growing up is hard.  But growing up together?  I don't know.  What am I saying?  I'll never grow up (or I'll always be growing up).


My Gizmo.  My feline dog.  I was thinking about the other day about what would happen if all of a sudden the world became a third world place where there was no food.  And how people would eat their pets to survive or become cannibalistic.  Gizmo would never have to be afraid, there' not enough meat on him anyways...  I get more from a chicken.  My random thoughts at the end of a semester.


Another Gizmo...  Tongue out.  No surprise there.


My family.  I'm so happy where I'm at right now in life.  My husband makes me happy.  My dog is awesome also.


This picture was included with our graduation announcement.  We graduate in a week point two-eight-five (two days if you don't like my decimal system).  A great accomplishment, right?  I think I'll feel accomplished once I get an engineering career and leave Logan.

There were a lot of good pictures.  And I'm so happy to have them.  Go visit Becky's site to find out more.  Alas, I must finish a paper now...  Ugh.

1 comment: