Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Almost There

I can see that life after college.  It's just around the corner.  There's only a couple of obstacles left to overcome.  Sadly, they're the most important obstacles to overcome.  The first is to get good grades and graduate.  The second and most important is to find a career...

I'm almost there.  Almost ready to leave Logan.  Going where the job takes me.  Actually having a salary.  Nor having to live below the poverty line anymore.  I'm almost there.

But this job search is making me depressed.  I'm coming to the conclusion that I'll be getting a secondary job in retail over the summer.  I just want a good engineering job that gives me the opportunity to grow with the company and move up when I'm ready.  One day, right...

No comments:

Post a Comment