Friday, April 16, 2010

Job Update

I made an application on Monster and applied for tons of jobs.  I had four different emails the next day.  Also, a recruiter found my resume and sent me an email.  So, I will be talking with more recruiters next week.  I talked to a recruiter at the beginning of this week about a job possibly opening up in the next few months in San Antonio, Texas.  I'm now in the process of talking with a recruiter to get into the interviewing process for a company in Virginia.  It's actually in a city similar to Logan (another small college town) which I think I'd enjoy.  Another recruiter is helping get into the process of applying for a management position in Logan.  I do not want to stay in Logan though.  But the job says it's one that will move within the first two years.  So, as long as I get to move and explore another town, I'm happy.

Things are beginning to look good.  Let's just pray and hope that I make a good impression on these recruiters.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you found my blog! Good luck with the job! That is so great that you are an engineer, go you!

    ReplyDelete