Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gratitude

First off, I have to say I have the most amazing family members and friends.  They help me through life and make me want to be a better person.  My family has taught me about God and most importantly about forgiveness.  They really do make it look so easy to forgive someone's past doings.  And while I'm sure it's not easy, it helps make me to aspire to stay positive and happy.  There are some things going on in my life that have hurt me and made me cry recently.  I don't care to go into detail.  But I just hope I have the same kind of light my family has shown me when the time comes.

So...  Sorry my post is so vague, but it's best kept that way.  I just look forward to the greener hillside and a happy (although not perfect) family.

Update on the job hunt.  Both interviews ended well.  One has invited me to an onsite interview, and I have no idea how that all works out.  But I'm going to Wisconsin!!!  Funny how I've never been there, but I may end up living there.  The other job I've applied with interviewed with me today, so I won't hear back from them for another couple of days.  But I think I'll get another request for an interview with them.  Who knows?  We'll see how it all works out.  I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I have a nice career before the middle of this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment