Friday, May 21, 2010

Interview Trip

So, I am flying to Wisconsin next Wednesday.  It'll be a quick two day/one night trip.  And since everything will be going fast-paced and I want to give the best impression, I'm not going to plan on taking dramamine.  So, let's just hope I don't go crazy on the plane.  I'll try and think happy thoughts and not voice my opinions of how the plane's going to crash and kill us all...

I'm so excited!  I want this job.  It is with Epi( by the way.  I haven't mentioned that tidbit yet.  Epi( deals with medical software; so in a way, it correlates with my dream job.  I'm hoping the interview goes smoothly and everything goes well.  I mean, what company invites you to an all-expense paid trip to interview with them and familiarize yourself with the company if they didn't have a big interest in you?  I hope it all goes well.  I want this job.

I'm ready for the next part of my life.  Whether that means leaving Utah or not, I'm ready to have money that I can play with.  And I want to see what Wisconsin's like.  Hopefully, I'll take to liking it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment