Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scarf

So, I haven't really had anything new and exciting going on lately.  Life has been boring but good...

I just finished making my scarf.  Did I mention I took up knitting recently?  Well, the cheating kind anyways.  I have to use a loom.  Maybe one day I'll be good enough to knit on my own (or maybe that just takes too much time to figure out).  But the fact that I can knit with the fingers I have, I'm satisfied...

My scarf is pink.  And I have some yarn left over to make a hat if I really wanted to.  I made a whole lot of mistakes with my scarf, but good luck finding those mistakes.  I'm happy with my scarf even though most people will consider it mediocre.  And, the best part?  Jared asked me to make him a scarf.  So, next up is Jared's red scarf (red for UW Badgers).



A funny story from the week.  Jared had an eye appointment, so he can get more contacts and stuff for his eyes.  Anyways, when I got home, he was still waiting for the dilated eyes effect to wear off.  And the funniest thing was looking at his eyes in the light.  One was back to normal and restricted just fine.  The other was completely dilated.  So, looking into his eyes that had two different sized pupils was a little odd and unsettling.  It made me laugh...

I guess I'll end with a few funny pictures of Gizmo...


I wanted to see Gizmo's eyes.  His 'bangs' are too long.  Unfortunately, he wouldn't go along with the hair clip.  It was funny watching him try to pull it out.

Why yes, I did shove Gizmo down Jared's shirt.  And the best part is neither one of them complained.

No comments:

Post a Comment