Saturday, October 23, 2010

Job Update

Jared has been offered a job at Best Buy.  It kind of stinks that he has to resort to retail and various other crappy jobs after getting a bachelor's degree.  But oh well.  He needs something to occupy his time.  He's still waiting to hear back from a bank before he accepts the Best Buy job.  Working at a bank would at least give us our holidays together.  I guess we'll see.

I also found out that I'll be taking a third trip in November for work.  I'll be in Georgia in a week.  I'll get to hang out with my family on Saturday and then off to work the night shift starting Sunday.  As soon as I'm done with my shifts (Tuesday morning), I'll be on a plane headed home and back to work in no time.  I've yet to figure out how my sleep schedule is going to pan out.  I know two out of those three days will probably consist of no sleep since I have to adjust to the night shift and adjust back to the day shift.  And then I'll be in Ohio in two weeks.  Fortunately, it's the day shift.  And the weekend after that, I'll have off.  Yes, I will be working for 12 days straight starting a week from tomorrow.  Anyways, the week before Thanksgiving, I'll be in Reno.  Hopefully I'll be home in time for Jared's birthday.  Let's hope I'm not too exhausted before it's all over.

And then Thanksgiving will be here.  Jared and I will probably do something low key.  I'm still debating if I want to attempt shopping the day after Thanksgiving before going into work.  I'm not sure.  Probably not, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment