Saturday, October 15, 2011

Time

My last day at work was yesterday.  It was fairly uneventful except when I sliced my thumb open.  Yes, imagine me trying to recycle paper by trying to remove the spiral binder from my notebook.  The metal spiral sliced down my thumb.  I must be super accident-prone because I still can't believe it happened.  And the cut is deep enough that I can feel it tingle...

I have an interview on Monday.  I'm excited and hoping for the best.  I'll let you know what happens in the future.

I asked for a lot of book recommendations from friends and placed about fifteen holds at my library.  I have eight books at home with me now waiting to be read.  I also opened a GoodReads account and received some book recommendations that way.  Let's just say, I know how I'll be occupying my free time in the next couple of weeks.

I made an eight layer dip for the football games today.  Jared appreciates my cooking.  I'll be making home-made baked macaroni and cheese tonight as well.  One of the nice things with having a lot of free time is being able to cook homemade meals.  I've missed those...

No comments:

Post a Comment