Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cold

I help out with the nursery at church.  It helps give me my baby fix for the week.  Unfortunately almost all babies came to church with runny noses last week.  One of the little babies always recognizes me from afar, comes near me, and decides I wasn't who he thought I was.  Anyways, all those runny noses equated to me receiving a cold during the week.

It started off with a really sore throat.  After that was over, I was wondering if this would be a sinus-free cold that only gives a very sore throat.  Fat chance.  My voice is low, and my throat isn't as painful, but my sinuses are full and slimy...  Ugh, I hate colds.  I believe the last time I had one was over a year ago.

Maybe it's an indication that if I'm not ready to be sick with colds constantly, then I'm not ready for babies...

I've been checking our finances in preparation for me to be jobless for a couple of weeks.  It's kind of disheartening to know that we achieved our dollar-amount goal in savings to prepare for buying a house, but the money won't be used for that purpose anymore.

Let's hope I find a job I like soon.  And preferably one with less stress (I'm sick of all the grey hairs popping up)...

No comments:

Post a Comment