Saturday, October 1, 2011

Still Here

Yes, I am still alive.  I've just been up to the usual, going to work and reading books.  Now that Jared goes to night school, I don't see him all that often.  But that'll change soon.

My mom and sister will be out here in three weeks.  We're going to have a blast showing them around the town...

I have been busy looking for a new job.  It's been interesting to say the least.  But again, not a whole lot to talk about.

The fall colors are beginning to show.  The tree leaves aren't green anymore.  And it's been freezing outside these past couple of days.  If I'm considering 60 degrees (40-50 at night) to be freezing, I'm in for a surprise come winter time...

Yesterday, I attended an intensive bible study.  It was a four hour session starting at seven pm.  The topic was the biblical perspectives of Heaven and Hell.  Let me tell you, information overload and a lot of food for though.  By the end of the night, I was super tired and getting a little confused.  Anyways, there was a lot of information I took out of the session, and I have so many verses to follow up on.

And tomorrow, I get to satisfy my baby hunger by helping out in the nursery.  Super fun.  I love weekends...

No comments:

Post a Comment