Sunday, April 17, 2011

Exhausted

I am exhausted.  I've been working too much.  And I refused to work today.  So after the hour of work I did today, I don't know what to do with myself.  I haven't had this much time to myself in a while.  What I've found out, I'm depressed and emotionally exhausted.  But here's to finishing that cycle and starting the next one.  With the next one, it's going to be a little easier and happier.  (No idea what I'm talking about.)  I need to go read my book; I haven't touched it in three days which should show how out of whack and busy my life has been lately.

The best moment of the week was when I came home to a package on the table.  I remember thinking, 'Oh that must be the book I ordered a while ago.'  Then Jared said, "Your surprise is on the table."  Back to my thoughts, 'The book I ordered?  Wait a second, I never ordered a book.  I got a book?  What book?!'  Lo and behold, Jared got me the new Cassandra Clare book without me ever bringing it up (with subtle and non-subtle hints like I usually do with books).  I completely spaced the release.  But I'm super excited to read it after I finish my current book (and when work doesn't keep me up at night anymore).

Oh yeah, and I'm headed to Reno again tomorrow.  It'll be fun.  (Even though I would kind of rather get reacquainted with my husband and dog and get used to my new bed than go explore and work in another city.)

No comments:

Post a Comment