Saturday, March 19, 2011

Plants

I'm so excited for spring!!!  I bought a few seeds a while ago to plant around my house.  And I barely planted them today.  I'm so excited for flowers!  And the awesome thing was, I noticed my current plant (that I planted the day after Christmas) has just sprouted from the ground.  And Jared was worried that I lost my green thumb...

Gizmo had to go into the vet's and get his last shot.  This shot is the one that will form a big knot under the skin.  So, Gizmo was in pain and not feeling well for a day.  It was pretty pathetic.  He was super clingy to me as soon as I got home.  And every time I moved, he'd give me this look, "Please let me stay on your lap.  Please, please just hold me..."  He normally likes to cuddle, but this time, he was way too clingy.

We ate Indonesian food yesterday.  It was super yummy.  Also, I have found out that getting the restaurant deals off of Living Social are super sweet.  And if you're like Jared and me, you only eat out once a week, then you can pretty much save $15 every time.  And it's nice to try the local stuff.  We never would have found this Indonesian restaurant without Living Social's awesome deals...

Tonight, I get to wear my prom dress from high school.  How can I weigh the same as in high school, well I don't.  This is actually the first year that I have gained weight since my growth spurt from middle school (I used to have pants from elementary school that I still wore in college).  Anyways, the dress still fits me.  Work's doing an anniversary dinner, and I'll use the excuse to dress pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment