Friday, March 25, 2011

Reno

I leave for Reno Sunday evening.  I'll be there for a week and a half.  I'll be gone for quite a while.  It's pretty much the longest amount of time Jared and I will be apart from each other.  I'm kind of excited.  It'll be a lot of work, but it'll be enjoyable.

Our new bed will be delivered on Thursday.  So, yes Jared will get a new bed to himself for about a week.  We went and bought new sheets to go on the bed.  I'll go to Petsmart tomorrow with Gizmo to get him some stairs.  Since we got a bed frame, Gizmo will need stairs to get on and off the bed.

I had to get refills on all of my allergy medications just in case my allergies flare up on my trip.  And I'll be packing a lot of books since I'll most likely be reading on my time off.  So, be prepared for a book update in the near future.

So Jared and I went to my work's Anniversary Dinner last week.  We also won an item from the Silent Auction. Another employee is currently working on our piece of art, and I can't wait to see its awesomeness.

Before we left for the dinner

In two weeks, Gizmo is going to get a haircut to celebrate Spring and warm weather.  His hair right now is about three inches long which is pretty long for him.  I don't think it has ever been that long.

Gizmo with long hair (taken today)

Gizmo's Spring Haircut (taken last year)

I look at that picture and wonder what on earth I was thinking that day at the groomers...  I had his hair cut a little too short.  He definitely looked like a rat and looked like the smallest dog ever.  But he didn't care.  He remained his natural, spazzy self regardless of the haircut.

Life is good.  I'm happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment