Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday

I spend the whole week waiting for Friday and the weekend to come.  And then Friday's here, and I don't want the next few days to come because that means Monday's coming.  That's how I felt yesterday.  Weekends are too short.

Gizmo got his shots yesterday.  They gave us his rabies tag which is in the shape of a 1 inch heart.  The thing is huge considering Gizmo only rises about four inches off the ground.  And it makes a lot of noise.  Gizmo didn't like having the rabies tag around his neck, and I can't blame him (I wouldn't want a 5 inch circle around my neck either).  But there's not much you can do since all dogs are supposed to display their rabies tags.  So we compromised and put the tag on his harness.  He only has to wear it when he's on a walk with us.  Works for all of us.

I'll be leaving for Reno in two weeks.  Life at work is about to get super busy.  But until then, I'll enjoy my lazy weekend (and I'll try hard not think about Monday).

No comments:

Post a Comment