Saturday, June 12, 2010

Moving

So...  A lot has happened in the last week.  Let me clarify, a lot of life-changing things have happened in the last week.  I received a call on Monday from Epi(.  Unfortunately, I was busy and couldn't answer the phone.  So, I got to listen to a message that said "I have good news."  I had to wait out the evening while specifically wondering just what "good news" meant.  And then I was offered a job on Tuesday.  Let me say, complete victory dance.  Yay.  And now Jared and I are going to be moving to Wisconsin.  Yeah, tons of excitement, nervousness, and other things...

We are hiring a moving company to move our junk to Wisconsin.  Funny thing, a U-Haul costs more to rent than hiring a moving company.  Hence, we choose to be lazy and have the moving company move our stuff out and in.  We will officially leave Cache Valley on July 23.  We're planning on a three day/two night road trip through the middle of nowhere (Wyoming and Nebraska and Iowa).  I've heard the sites will be very dull in those states.  Still, road trip...

We'll enter Madison, Wisconsin July 25.  Our temporary housing has been booked for us already.  And then we'll have a week to look for an apartment that suits us.  I officially start work at Epi( on August 2.

I'm excited to see a new city.  I'm excited to have a job.  I'm excited for a road trip that will have little to no awesome site-seeing.  And most of all, I'm glad my husband and dog are coming with me...

Oh and even though I'm excited, it still seems surreal and a little weird...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That will be a fun adventure for you guys!

    ReplyDelete