Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ouch

Life has been pretty boring but good.  I've been reading way too much (still around 200-300 pages a day).  And I think I'm denying the fact that I'm moving because I really don't want to pack for it...  Ho hum...  Maybe later.

I've been watching a series that's set in the South.  And because of it, I've been talking with a Southern accent (especially when I start talking fast).  Oh joy.  I miss the South.  Guess I'll enjoy the accent while I got it (and the weird looks I get from it)...

So, we made spaghetti earlier this week.  Jared filled the pot with water, and he filled it higher than I normally fill it.  So, when I went to stir the noodles, it took me a second to realize I put my finger in boiling water.  I don't think I hurt it all that much.  It tingled, haha.  Kind of reminds me of other times.  Like when I've shut my thumb in the car door that was just barely locked.  I only noticed when I couldn't pull my hand away from the car.  And I had to unlock the door with my keys before I could set my thumb free.  Or that other time where my finger was in the way of me slamming the house door shut.  It took two attempts before I realized why I couldn't shut the door.  And by that time, my finger was broken.  Oh the joys of no feelings in most of my fingers...

Yeah, I'm bored and reminiscing.  Off to the book I go.

Sookie Stackhouse 8-copy Boxed Set (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)

Sookie Stackhouse, that's right.  The books are good.  And so much better than the HBO series...

No comments:

Post a Comment