Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day Off

A day off at last!!  Well, technically, I worked for an hour.  But that's better than ten...  I've been working a lot lately.  And it's really starting to get to me.  I want me-time.  I want time where I'm not stressed.  Hopefully, things will begin to level off, and I'll get the hang of things at work.  Although I am still having some moments where I wonder if I will ever be good enough at my job.  It will always be a learning process, and I can only do my best.  But enough work talk.

My dog has taken to sleeping right next to the printer.  No one knows why, but he likes laying there.  I've spent my day doing laundry and semi-cleaning my house.  The last month has been exhausting, and life is only starting to return to normal.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day.  It's also Jared's late sister's birthday.  Yes, it will be hard.  It's hard being away from family, but it can sometimes be nice because you have a buffer between you and the reality of your family.

There's really nothing new in my life other than it's going back to normal.  I have two more trips in the next two weeks (Reno, NV and Lancaster, PA), and then I'm hoping to stay away from travel for a while.  Granted, Jared leaves for Salt Lake City at the end of this month.  So, he'll have a chance to visit family which is good.

Life is just really busy right now.  So, I'll enjoy the slow moments when I see them...

No comments:

Post a Comment