Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy

So, it's amazing how fast time flies by.  We have lived in Madison for almost six months now.  And I have been working for almost six months.  I do have to say moving here was the right thing for us.  We are very blessed and doing well out here.

It's been snowing quite a bit this week.  Not a whole lot of total snowfall, just a lot of snowflakes.  We all know Gizmo hates the snow.  So lately, I've been taking him to work with me to go on his walks.  We walk through the hallway in the biggest building (which is a 3-level 600,000 sq ft - so it's quite a walk).  And then I work for an hour on Saturday because I always have stuff to do at work.  And besides, Jared usually works on the weekends anyways (retail at it's best).

Not a lot of exciting things going on, but that's okay.  I just have nothing to write about...

1 comment:

  1. Ya Stefan works every other weekend and I am constantly trying to find things to do to entertain myself. Sometimes I hate his job, but love that he works so hard to provide for us. I think it's awesome that you take your dog to your work. Maybe I should try to take mine to school with me...

    ReplyDelete